W3 Total Cache Pro helps you speed up your WordPress website with all the necessary tools for beginner, intermediate, and advanced WordPress users to accelerate your SEO, User Experience, and Search Rankings. Grow your Brand with W3TC today! W3 Total Cache speeds up your WordPress website regardless of how your users access it. Mobile visitors will receive the same lightning fast speeds as those on desktop.
W3 Total Cache is a plugin that grows with you. Initially, most websites need to implement page caching and browser caching, and W3 Total Cache does that for you with a few, simple clicks. As you grow, so do your caching needs. And W3TC will be there for you. Page Caching for your WordPress website is one of the most essential things you can do to speed up your site. W3 Total Cache does this for you, quickly and easily, allowing you several options for disk and RAM-based storage such as Redis or Memcached.
Whether your server has Brotli or Gzip compression installed, W3 Total Cache can leverage either to ensure you use the least amount of bandwidth, balanced against the fastest page speed. Your site will load faster, and more reliably with W3TC. Lazy loading defers the images from loading unless they are visible in the initial render. This allows you to have richer, longer pages while keeping the performance of the page as fast as possible. Use Apache, NGINX, or a combination of both to help accelerate your page speed like never before. W3 Total Cache leverages your webserver to speed up your WordPress website like no other plugin available.
W3 Total Cache Pro Features
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Caching methods include local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features
- Caching statistics for performance insights
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility e.g. New Relic, Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
Note: We update daily new content like WordPress Themes, HTML Templates, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never download W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.0 – WordPress Cache Plugin nulled items for a commercial website. Vendors are not responsible for any damage, so buy and use geniune version. We highly recommend to buy and download W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.0 – WordPress Cache Plugin from the Original Developer website. Thank you.