Table of Contents
Inspinia Responsive Admin Template offers many features, as we’ll see below, and comes in different versions for different programming languages and frameworks, to cover almost every development need that you might have: either you prefer working with AngularJS, Ruby on Rails, MVC5, .NET Core, Meteor, or static HTML, INSPINIA has it.
At the moment of writing this review, INSPINIA is at version 2.9.4. As we said in the introduction, this admin template comes with many versions for different languages and frameworks, which are:
- Static version HTML/CSS/JS, for example for any PHP or Java application;
- ASP.NET MVC5/MVC6;
- .NET Core 1.0;
- Meteor version for Node.js;
- Ruby on Rails.
For each version, it offers Seed projects, and it comes with starter projects for ReactJS, Angular 2 and Laravel5.
INSPINIA comes with a responsive layout, which is the standard for all modern templates, and it’s built with the Bootstrap front-end framework. It uses a clean flat design style, a very popular style in the last few years, and you can choose between a “Boxed view” and a “Fluid view”.
The theme comes with a well-structured HTML5 / CSS3 code and some nice CSS3 animations.
Among the many ready-to-use UI components and jQuery plugins, we can find responsive videos, 7 different charts libraries, different styles of tables, Dropzone file upload, timeline designs, Google maps, Data maps, social feed, code editor, small chat, Nestable list, PDF viewer, “Loading” buttons, file manager, Masonry, slick carousel, Pinboard with yellow notes, Autocomplete, draggable panels, date picker, and many more.
The templates and forms of INSPINIA include a landing page to present your products easily, which we’ll see below; login and register forms, error pages, credit card form, shopping cart, user profile, project detail, FAQ, calendar, gallery template, lock screen page, invoice, Outlook view, mailbox, forum page, blog page, etc.
The template can be used for different types of web applications to manage their “back-end” part. For example, you can use it as a custom admin panel for a CMS (content management system), or for a CRM system (customer relationship management).
Another example would be to use it for an e-commerce website to edit the product descriptions, images, details, and handle the orders.
Furthermore, with the landing page included, you can present various products and offers to your users, or quickly test new product ideas.
Lastly, from the use I made during this review, mainly opening and testing the pages, INSPINIA seems also very lightweight and fast loading.
Inspinia 2.9.4 package
- HTML5 Full Version
- HTML5 Seed Project
- .NET Core 3.0 Full Version (VS 2019)
- .NET Core 3.0 Seed Project (VS 2019)
- Ruby on Rails (6.0) (Ruby 2.7.1) Full Version (Sprocket assets pipeline)
- Ruby on Rails (6.0) (Ruby 2.7.1) Seed Project (Sprocket assets pipeline)
- Landing Page
- LESS, SCSS
- PSD Files (more than 50 main views and components full layered)
Images used in the theme come from https://unsplash.com/ and https://uifaces.co/.
Libraries used in theme:
- Bootstrap css front-end framework.
- DataTables advanced interaction controls in any HTML table
- DropzoneJS library that provides drag’n’drop file uploads with image previews
- Flot simple but powerful chart plugin
- FullCalendar is a jQuery plugin that provides a full-sized, drag & drop calendar
- Gritter Notification plugin
- iCheck Custom radio and checkbox buttons
- IonRangeSlider Easy and light range slider plugin
- Jasny additional components for the bootstrap framework.
- Jeditable Edit In Place Plugin For jQuery
- jQueryUI set of user interface built on top of the jQuery
- bootstrapdatepicker datepicker
- jsKnob Nice, downward compatible, touchable, jQuery dial.
- metisMenu Easy menu jQuery plugin for Twitter bootstrap
- Morris.js good-looking charts library
- Pace Automatic page load progress bar
- Peity simple jQuery plugin that converts an element’s content into a simple <svg> mini, pie, line or bar chart
- Rickshaw toolkit for creating interactive time series graphs
- Sparkline jQuery inline chart library
- Steps smart UI component which allows you to easily create wizard-like interfaces
- Summernote Super Simple WYSIWYG Editor on Bootstrap
- Switchery Checkbox inputs in iOS 7 style switches.
- Validation jQuery Validation Plugin
- jvectormap Java Script pluggin for vector maps
- Unsplash all images from Unsplash – Free hi-resolution photos
- UiFaces all avatar faces from UiFaces
- Nestable Nestable list jQuery plugin
- codeMirror Code editor jQuery plugin
- GoogleMapsApi Google maps API
- EmailTemplate Transactional Email template
- uiCodeMirror Code Mirror directive
- uiMap Google mpas directive
- ClassHelper Class helper
- AnimatedHeader Animated header plugin
- MockupMacBookPro MackBookPro mockup
- BrowserWindow Chrome browser mockup
- Timeline: Vertical timeline inspiration
- iPhoneMockup iPhone mockup
- iPhonePicture iPhone picture mockup
- PerspectiveMockup Perspective iPad mockup
- ImageCrop: Plugin for image crop function
- Toastr: Notification plugin
- BootstrapColorPicker: jQuery color picker plugin
- WOW: Animations for scroll down page
- LightboxGallery: touch-enabled image & video gallery
- RTLbootstrap: Right-to-left capability for Bootstrap 3
- googleDiff: The Diff Match and Patch libraries
- tinycon: A small library for manipulating the favicon
- idletimer: jQuery idle timer
- spinners: A collection of loading indicators animated with CSS
- prettyTextDiff: A wrapper around Google’s diff_match_patch library
- clockPicker: Special clock picker
- dateRangePicker: Date range picker for Bootstra
- awesomeBootstrapCheckbox: Custom checkbox and radio controls
- fooTable: Table jQuery plugin
- masonry: Cascading grid layout library
- slick: Custom carousel feature
- select2: The jQuery replacement for select boxes
- i18next: i18next is a internationalization framework
- ladda: Buttons with built-in loading indicators.
- dotdotdot: Cross-browser ellipsis for multiple line content
- touchspin: Input spinner component for Bootstrap 3
- tour: Tours with Bootstrap Popovers.
- flags: Sets of image flags
- clipboard: Copy text to the clipboard library
- c3: D3-based charts
- markdown: Bootstrap plugin for markdown editing.
- datamaps: SVG map visualizations using D3.js
- tagsinput: Tags input control
- dualListBox: Bootstrap Dual Listbox
- socialButtons: Social Sign-In Buttons
- pdfjs: A general-purpose, web standards-based platform for parsing and rendering PDFs.
- flowRouter: Client Side Router for Meteor
- textSpinners: css spinners
- passwortMeter: Password Strength Meter for Twitter Bootstrap
Download Inspinia v2.9.4 – Responsive Admin Template
Note: We update daily new content like WordPress Themes, HTML Templates, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never download Inspinia v2.9.4 – Responsive Admin Template nulled items for a commercial website. Vendors are not responsible for any damage, so buy and use geniune version. We highly recommend to buy and download Inspinia v2.9.4 – Responsive Admin Template from the Original Developer website. Once you Purchase the template you will be enabled to get a free download for lifetime.